Check out our newest app Essay Czar the ultimate essay writing handbook for college and high school students! It is an eBook that contains 45 chapters of the most comprehensive essay writing instructions ever written. In the App Store now! * Featured in New and Newsworthy *
Achievers Writing Center is a full-service writing center in an app. The app contains complete instructions on how to write the perfect essay. Also includes a subscription to a unique online writing platform, discounts on other essay writing products and more!
Not the essay app you need? There are many more. To find the one you want, use the App Store search, enter "AWC ESL", and click the blue Search button. This will show both native English-speaking apps and the ESL apps.
There are over 40 types of essay apps. A few examples are: Argumentative (Persuasive), Book Report, SAT Essay, Opinion Essay, Movie Critique, College Admissions Essay, Expository Essay, Compare and Contrast, Biography, Evaluation Essay, First Person Narrative, Third Person Narrative, Approach Paper, College Scholarship Essay, Response Paper, Process Essays (Technical and Non-Technical), Reader's Summary, Teacher's Summary, Character Analysis, Descriptive Essay.....we could go on. Enter "AWC ESL" into search, press the blue Search button, see for yourself, and get the perfect essay app that you need.
1) You get a mobile app that contains everything you need to develop, organize, and write an excellent essay. It has instructions on how to write effectively, explanations of the different essay genres, a specific essay synopsis, detailed writing steps, constructive revision guidelines plus footnoting and outlining tutorials. There are also two writing pages so you can develop and write your essay anytime, anywhere.
2) You are assigned a personal writing assistant who provides unlimited support as you write your essay. If you are stuck, have a question about how to best organize something, or are experiencing serious writer's block, simply email your personal writing assistant with your issue and they help you.
3) Editing and Review of your finished essay by your personal writing assistant; complete with suggestions on how to improve it.
4) A complimentary 6-month subscription to The Learning Accelerator, a web-based online writing platform. This online platform has instructions on how to write 50 different types of essays including complex research papers and synthesis essays.
5) 30% off our Essay Writing Wizard hardcopy manual. You get over 40 "apps" in one book. Includes the same excellent content that is in all our 40+ single-essay apps in one convenient, easy-to-carry manual. Excellent for the days you rather work from a book.
6) Personal assistance choosing the best app for your next essay. Email us your assignment, and we will suggest which app is best to use.
* NOTE: There is a half-price version for those that want everything EXCEPT the Editing and Review services. *
Brainstorming is an organized, systematic way to harness your ideas and thoughts into usable packets of information. These packets are further arranged to solve a problem or to create something new. This thinking process is useful because there is so much information in your brain that a filter system is required. Brainstorming occurs on several levels: a general idea, a specific issue, a topic, and there are times when you need to create an idea out of seemingly nothing. In reference to writing an essay, brainstorming helps you develop what you should think about BEFORE beginning an essay. Use it before writing about something that you never really thought of before or if you are unsure of what you think.